My name is KW Stout.
I help businesses with their digital marketing and I’m obsessed with developing systems to improve my performance in all areas of life.
Here’s a picture of me eating a snack while working in my home office…
Why I Started HMP
I’ve always had a fascination with human behavior, the skills and talents of successful people, and overall human performance.
Through years of studying others, reverse-engineering their methods and applying what I’ve learned, plus running my own personal experiments I’ve developed a system that allows me to perform at a high level in all areas of life.
After reading other blogs for years, I got tired of sitting on the sidelines and wanted to contribute.
I always knew I would create a website to help others, and one day in June of 2014 I did it.
HMP has evolved since then and will continue to evolve forever… or at least until I’m gone.
What is Health Mind Power?
The name, Health Mind Power, represents the three pillars of personal development.
Here’s how I break them down, generally speaking:
- Dietary habits that promote vitality, immunity, and positive well-being.
- Physical strength and mobility that allows your body to be used as intended.
- Practices that aid recovery from rigorous physical and mental activities accompanying a purposeful life.
- Improved mental performance.
- Recognition and refusal of limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Control of your mental state, including your thoughts, habits, and mood.
- Freedom from the lies you are told to believe and attempts from others to manipulate you.
- Enough money to live the lifestyle you truly desire.
- Mutually beneficial relationships in all areas of life.
- Improvement of life skills that you can actually put to use.
- Freedom to spend your time (your most valuable currency) on your own terms.
Your Human Performance System
Habits are the foundation of your Human Performance System.
Once you get control of your habits, the real fun begins. Then you can start altering your lifestyle at will and transform into the person you want (or need) to be.
I wrote the book on habits because every Human Performance System is built on habits.
Put in the hard work upfront and reap the benefits for life.
Society wants you to settle for less. I want you to push yourself for more.
Whether intentional or not, other people will infect you with their negative thoughts and limiting beliefs.
Rather than encouraging you to be healthy and fit, people will tell you to just accept yourself as you are.
Rather than encouraging you to think for yourself, people will tell you to agree with the majority.
You’ll be told that money is evil and the desire for power is rooted in corruption.
Deep down inside, you know this is all bullshit. You’ve always known.
But anytime you talk about chasing your dreams or you try to challenge yourself, what happens?
You’re criticized and shamed like there’s something wrong with you for wanting to improve yourself.
Friend, you are not alone.
I’ve experienced this my entire life. And the good news is – they were wrong.
If this resonates with you, welcome to Health Mind Power — you’ve got some reading to do.
99 Habits For Those Who Want it All
This FREE guide includes 99 action steps to get in shape, feel excited to start the day, and accomplish more in less time!