Are you ready to make a transformation?
As your coach, I have one thing in mind…
To help you get from where you are to where you want to be in the quickest and most effective way possible.
When you hire me, you no longer have to worry about calculating your macros and understanding how to adjust them. You don’t have to debate which exercise program is better for your goals.
In fact, you don’t have to think about anything — all you have to do is execute the plan I give you and watch your body transform.
Since I know you’re going to ask…
Yes, I can get you a six pack.
Yes, I can show you how to pack on slabs of muscle, even if you’ve struggled to gain weight.
And yes, I can give you the type of booty that will make you Instagram-famous.
However, I can do more than make you look sexy…
I also want to help you improve your quality of life!
For many who are already fit, that means more strength, better stamina, and improved flexibility.
For those who struggle with their weight, that might mean losing 60 pounds and being able to run around with your kids for the first time or feeling confident with your shirt off at the pool.
We only get one body and that body affects all areas of life.
That’s why I can make the following promise with confidence…
Your life is going to change dramatically!
You see, few things in life can get you fired up as much as working hard and seeing the results you create.
You gain confidence and your results only make you want to be even more disciplined, which of course leads to more and better results!
That confidence and discipline carries over into your work, into your relationships, and into your other hobbies and passions.
This is why it’s so common for people to make lasting, positive changes in their life after committing to changing their body. The body and mind are one!
What You Get From Online Coaching
Online coaching has many advantages over the typical “personal trainer” that you meet with in person.
First of all, online coaching is a fraction of the cost of hiring a personal trainer.
Don’t take my word for it. Just contact some reputable personal trainers in your area to see what the going rates are. In most cases, they charge more in a few workouts than I do for an entire month — and that’s just for the mid-rank personal trainers.
Secondly, most personal trainers are there to give you a spot when you need it and say “good job” after each set, but when it comes to having a detailed diet plan, you’re on your own unless you hire a dietician.
So what does online coaching include?
Comprehensive Initial Assessment
- Examine your personal fitness goals
- Assess your current fitness level and unique challenges
- A realistic look at your overall lifestyle and the time you can dedicate to training
Specialized Training Program
- A personalized program for your goals and your body
- Detailed programming — exact exercises, sets, reps, and rest times
- Program updates to ensure consistent progress or as your goals change
Custom Nutrition Plan
- Personalized macronutrient breakdown
- Easy guidance for tracking the foods you eat
- Recommended food choices and meal prep advice
Personalized Supplement Plan
- Recommended supplements to support your goals
- Full cost/benefit comparison based on your personal situation
- Supplements are completely optional, and I only recommend things that actually work
Accountability & Support
- Weekly weigh-in and progress update
- Weekly adjustments to training program and nutrition plan as needed
- Free app for 24/7 communication with me, logging workouts, and taking progress photos